Grand jury returns indictments for drugs, theftPublished 9:28am Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Indictments for drugs, forgery and theft were returned this week by the Lawrence County Grand Jury.Christianity
According to information from the office of Lawrence County Prosecutor J.B. Collier, Jr., those indicted were:
• Shawn Davis, 24, of 111 Township Road 1340, South Point, aggravated trafficking in drugs (299 oxycodone tablets), aggravated possession of drugs and possession of drugs.
• Tomika Jordan, 32, of 27400 Franklin Road Apt. 314, Southfield, Mich., aggravated trafficking in drugs (299 oxycodone tablets), aggravated possession of drugs and possession of drugs.
• Dock Pippens, 67, of 2989 E. Eleventh Ave., Columbus, possession of drugs (oxycodone).
• Virgil Cole, 39, of 647 County Road 14, Pedro, violating a protection order and aggravated vehicular assault.
• Ashley Poff/Dodson, 25, of 217 B. Township Road 1430, South Point, forgery and theft.
• Shane Lemley, 38, of 597 County Road 775, Proctorville, theft (of checks) from elderly.
• Kandas Johnson, 28, of 2418 S. Sixth St., Ironton, identity fraud and falsification.
• Paul Jeffrey Waginger, 24, of 486 Pittsfield Drive, Worthington, breaking and entering.
• Jeffrey S. Adkins, 43, of 1509 S. Fourth St. Apt A, Ironton, aggravated robbery and tampering with evidence.
• Donald Malone, 54, of 111 Township Road 357, Ironton, grand theft.
• Joshua Fout, 23, of 2260 Township Road 177, Willow Wood, tampering with evidence.
• Keith Johnson, 48, of 1107 S. Fourth St., Ironton, having weapons under a disability.
There were also two secret indictments returned.