Grand jury returns 13 indictmentsPublished 10:55am Friday, December 28, 2012
A Lawrence County Grand Jury this month returned indictments on nine individuals and returned four secret indictments.
The following are from the office of Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney J.B. Collier Jr.:
• William Meadows, 27, of 4958 Waverly Road, Huntington, W.Va., aggravated vehicular assault, possession of drugs (heroin) and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
• Girvis Roberts, 47, of 1500 1/2 Marcum Terrace, Huntington, W.Va., possession of drugs (heroin).
• Randy Jackson, 35, of 2418 S. Fourth St., Ironton, burglary and theft of a firearm.
• Jeffery Sammons II, 30, of 217B Township Road 1430, South Point, four counts of breaking and entering.
• Marjorie Angel, 27, of Greenup, Ky., possession of drugs.
• Jonlee Boggs, 29, of 253 Township Road 1430 Apt. 6, South Point, breaking and entering.
• Ginavita Macri, 35, of 118 County Road 1, South Point, aggravated robbery.
• Chrystin Judd, 19, of 1933 Foster Ave., Huntington, W.Va., possession of drugs (oyxcodone).
• Tony Rossiter, 42, of 113 County Road 195, Crown City, felonious assault.