Grand jury hears chargesPublished 9:30am Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Drug charges, burglary and child endangerment were all on the docket for the January session of the Lawrence County Grand Jury.
The following indictments are compiled from the office of Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson:
• Kala Moore, 24, of 1774 State Route 503, Wurtland, Ky., tampering with evidence, attempted illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs, and possessing drug abuse instruments.
• Cherish Copley, 26, of 532 Crump St., Raceland, Ky., illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs and possession of drugs.
• Savannah Jenkins, 25, of 2615 S. Fifth St., Ironton, possession of drugs and endangering children.
• Jarod Summey, 32, of 1774 State Route 503, Wurtland, Ky., illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs.
• Ruby Stubbs, 44, of 3409 Route 75, Huntington, W.Va., possession of drugs (oxycodone).
• Darrell Gore, 49, of 16 Township Road 616, South Point, complicity to burglary.
• Clarence Bryant, 32, of 643 County Road 68, Apt. 3, Chesapeake, theft of a firearm.
• John DeBelle, 28, address unknown, violating a protection order.
• Adam Pemberton, 31, of 2240 County Road 124, Chesapeake, burglary.
• Brandon Mullens, 30, of 171 Township Road 211, Ironton, forgery.
• Ralph Littlejohn Jr., 29, of Grandview Inn, Room 116, six counts of breaking and entering.
• Jeffery Sammons II, 30, of 217B Township Road 1430, Apt. 5, six counts of breaking and entering.
• Joshua Jones, 33, address unknown, endangering children.