Police Reports — 10/29/13Published 1:50pm Wednesday, October 30, 2013
• Casey Adkins, 25, of 6 Township Road 1294, Proctorville, probation violation Oct. 21 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Erica Adkins, 34, of 107 Elm St., South Point, warrants for arrest Oct. 21 by the South Point Police Department.
• Angela Cooper, 30, of 9988 Spurlock Creek Road, Winwood, W.Va., probation violation Oct. 17 by common pleas court.
• Larry Dailey, 46, of 9 North Cott Court, Huntington, W.Va., commitment Oct. 26 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeannie, 44, of 7209 Oak Village Way, Fuguay Varina, N.C., warrants for arrest Oct. 26 by the Proctorville Police Department.
• Michael Grady, 22, of 1173 County Road 1 Lot 15, South Point, warrants for arrest, possession of schedule III, IV drugs Oct. 22 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brad Jenkins, 23, of 2204 S. Sixth St., Ironton, forgery Oct. 18.
• Randall Jenkins, 22, of 401 Center St., Ironton, probation violation Oct. 17 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brandy Lambert, 24, of 9555 County Road 1, South Point, warrants for arrest Oct. 27 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
Breaking and entering — 200 block Township Road 111S, Ironton, Oct. 19, woman reported garage was broken into, chainsaw and tools taken; suspect named.
Domestic violence, unruly juvenile — 7000 block County Road 1, South Point, Oct. 27, a woman, her live-in boyfriend and her daughter all alleged assaults against each other; Amy Remy, 30, and Gary Crawley, 46, both of 7362 County Road 1, South Point, arrested; 15-year-old juvenile taken to group home.
Disorderly conduct, failure to restrain vicious dog — 1300 block Township Road 179, Ironton, Oct. 26, man’s dog allegedly running at large and bit a neighbor’s leg; man also allegedly threatened to beat the victim in front of the deputy; Paul Mann, 29, of 1494 Township Road 179, Ironton, arrested.
Possession of drugs — Sheridan Mobile Village, South Point, Oct. 25, while investigating a noise complaint, deputy observed an allegedly intoxicated man trying to drive away from the mobile village; man allegedly failed all field sobriety tests and has an oxycodone pill in his pocket with no prescription; man tested for a 0.243 BAC test at the patrol post; Phillip Martin, 49, of 257 County Road 1, South Point, arrested for possession of schedule I, II drugs and driving under the influence
Larceny — 16000 block State Route 243, Chesapeake, Oct. 24, scrap metal, tables stolen from backyard of residence.
Theft — Sheridan Freewill Baptist Church, County Road 1, South Point, Oct. 25, copper stolen from air unit.