Police Reports — 10/30/13Published 1:52pm Wednesday, October 30, 2013
• David Lewis, 31, of 2294 State Route 141, Ironton, warrants for arrest Oct. 26 by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
• David Malanowski, 32, of 2017 11th Ave., Huntington, W.Va., capias for arrest Oct. 17 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Gregory McNeely, 42, of 519 County Road 56, South Point, possession of schedule III, IV drugs, four or more previous felony driving under the influence Oct. 26 by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
• Ryan Nelson, 28, of 1990 County Road 144, South Point, warrants for arrest Oct. 16 by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
• Kevin Pemberton, 42, of 132 Locust St., Coal Grove, warrants for arrest, resisting arrest Oct. 26 by the Coal Grove Mayors Court.
Theft, breaking and entering — 1000 block Sixth Avenue, South Point, Oct. 25, tools and equipment taken from garage.
Theft — 70 block Township Road 1377, South Point, Oct. 25, car broken into, debit cards, cash taken.
Burglary — 70 block Township Road 99, South Point, Oct. 27, three Xbox systems, games taken from residence, as well as an iPad and computer games.
Petty theft — 60 block Township Road 1316, South Point, Oct. 25, iPod and Tiffany and Co. necklace taken from car.
Burglary — 2300 block County Road 144, South Point, Oct. 21, woman reported $9,000 worth of jewelry taken from residence.
Petty theft — 80 block Township Road 510N, South Point, Playstation 3 taken from residence.
Possession of drugs — Third Avenue, Proctorville, Oct. 25, deputy alleged man was intoxicated and had three different kind of pills in his pocket; man also has a warrant for his arrest; Edward Turner II, 36, of 13 Township Road 1167, Proctorville, arrested.
Petty theft — Walmart, South Point, Oct. 24, woman allegedly stole cat food and greeting cards from the store; Charlotte Chapman, 66, of 305 Mason St., South Point, cited to court.
Breaking and entering — 400 block Township Road 343, Ironton, woman alleged she saw her cousin break into an empty mobile home she owns.
Burglary — 3300 block County Road 66, Proctorville, Oct. 23, $5,000 take form safe inside residence.