Police Reports — 10/31/13Published 9:22am Friday, November 1, 2013
• Samantha Roark, 31, of 57 Private Drive 78, South Point, warrants for arrest Oct. 26 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Stephen Siders, 25, of 6366 State Route 93, Ironton, warrants for arrest Oct. 25, by forestry officer.
• James Stormes, 42, of 408 Washington St., Ironton, holder Oct. 23 by Ironton Municipal Court.
• Terry Unrue, 36, of 506 Marion Pike, Coal Grove, warrants for arrest Oct. 24 Coal Grove Mayors Court.
• Dickie Wilson, 32, of 206 Depot St., Coal Grove, warrants for arrest Oct. 26 by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
• Scott Zornes, 52, of 164 Private Drive 6586, Kitts Hill, driving under the influence Oct. 26 by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Possession on heroin — 600 block Little Solida Road, South Point, Oct. 26, deputy serving a warrant allegedly found heroin on subject; • Michael Maynard, 40, of 3908 County Road 15, South Point, possession of heroin, warrants for arrest.
Domestic violence — 50 block State Route 1043, Chesapeake, Oct. 2, woman alleged live-in boyfriend assaulted her and threatened to kill her; David Hoeft, 49, of the same address, arrested.
Assault — Lawrence County Jail, Oct. 1, man who was placed in the drunk tank allegedly assaulted an inmate and a deputy; Robert Kalmach, 46, of 315 Pike St., Coal Grove, charged with assault.
Assault — South Point High School, Oct. 3, student alleged another student punched him on the school bus; juvenile cited to court and suspended from school for three days.
Disorderly conduct, resisting arrest — 7200 block County Road 1, South Point, Oct. 3, deputy investigated several calls of sounds of explosions coming from a residence; homeowners having a party denied the sounds were coming from their residence; deputy observed the loud sound and vapors coming from the residence’s back yard; Kevin Sites, 51, of 7244 County Road 1, South Point, arrested.
Possession of drug abuse instruments, taking the identity of another — Third Avenue, Chesapeake, Oct. 5, woman allegedly lied to deputy about her name and had 58 hypodermic needles in her car.