Reds announce 2016 promotional features
Reds Publicity Dept.
CINCINNATI — The Cincinnati Reds promotional schedule for the 2016 season features 13 premium Super Saturdays giveaways, 14 fireworks shows and an expanded Opening Week that includes a new Kids’ Opening Day on Sunday, April 10.
Fans can pick any six individual games (excluding Opening Day) and save up to 25 percent with the Pick-6 Plan on sale now.
Opening Night – Wednesday, April 6 – Reds vs. Phillies (7:10 p.m.)
• Reds players and coaches walk the red carpet in the Kroger Fan Zone to meet and greet with fans
• 2016 Reds Team Calendar giveaway
• Post-game Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks show
Kids Opening Day **New** – Sunday, April 10 – Reds vs. Pirates (1:10 p.m.)
• First Family Sunday of the season replicates the excitement of Opening Day “kids style” with special activities planned for kids and families
• Kids Opening Day Baseball Cap giveaway to kids 14 and younger
14 Fireworks Fridays
• Every Friday night features a post-game fireworks show from Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks
Super Saturdays – premium giveaway every Saturday
• April 9 vs. Pirates: Reds Fleece Blanket
• April 23 vs. Cubs: Joey Votto Super Hero Bobblehead
• May 7 vs. Brewers: STAR WARS™ X-Wing Fighter Mr. Redlegs Bobblehead
• May 21 vs. Mariners: Ken Griffey Jr. Dual Bobblehead (in both Reds and Mariners uniforms)
• June 4 vs. Nationals: Reds Tote Bag
• June 11 vs. Athletics: Reds Garden Gnome
• June 25 vs. Padres: Super Saturday giveaway TBA (Reds Hall of Fame Induction Night)
• July 16 vs. Brewers: Zack Cozart Bobblehead
• July 23 vs. Diamondbacks: Reds Baseball Cap
• Aug. 20 vs. Dodgers: USA Reds T-shirt
• Sept. 3 vs. Cardinals: Super Saturday Bobblehead TBA
• Sept. 17 vs. Pirates: Reds Stein (Redstoberfest)
• Oct. 1 vs. Cubs: Reds T-shirt
• Live mascot races, face painters and more as part of Family Sundays at the ballpark
• Giveaways for kids every Sunday including a series of nine Reds Fathead® wall graphics
• Run the Bases Days for fans of all ages on April 24, June 26 and Oct. 2
STAR WARS Weekend – May 6-8
• Post-game fireworks on Friday night featuring a STAR WARS-themed soundtrack
• Free STAR WARS and Reds-themed poster to the first 20,000 fans on Friday
• Free STAR WARS X-Wing Fighter Mr. Redlegs bobblehead to the first 25,000 fans on Saturday
• Free STAR WARS Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger on Sunday
• Appearances by STAR WARS characters throughout the weekend
Pick-6 Plan on sale now
• Pick any six regular season home games (excluding Opening Day) and receive a Joey Votto 30-inch Louisville Slugger® bat and six free McDonald’s®Extra Value Meals® with the 2016 Reds Pick-6 Plan presented by McDonald’s®.
• Order online at reds.com/Pick6 or call (513) 765-7500. The full promotional schedule can be found at reds.com/Promotions.