(Lee) May featured bobblehead in May
Reds Publicity Director
CINCINNATI — The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum’s 2016 bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues in May with Reds Hall of Fame first baseman Lee May.
Nicknamed “The Big Bopper,” he was a two-time All-Star during his Reds career from 1965 to 1971 and is often best remembered as one of the players the Reds traded to get Joe Morgan from the Astros. May was inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2006.
The bobbleheads are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
Only 6,000 bobbleheads have been produced and there is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
The bobblehead series continues through August with a different Reds Hall of Famer available each month:
• April: Jim Maloney
• May: Lee May
• June: Pete Rose (2016 Reds Hall of Fame Inductee)
• July: Jack Billingham
• August: Gary Nolan
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military and veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame as a member:
• $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Jim Maloney and Lee May bobbleheads
• $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Jim Maloney, Lee May, Pete Rose and Jack Billingham bobbleheads
• $200 MVP membership gets all five bobbleheads
• $1,000 World Champion memberships get all five bobbleheads plus additional exclusive perks and gifts
To become a member or plan your visit, go to redsmuseum.org or call (513) 765-7923.