POLICE REPORTS – 8/24/10
Fight — Fourth and Railroad Street Saturday, group fighting, instigator left.
Theft — Frogtown Saturday, patron allegedly stole money.
Domestic — 200 block of Mastin Avenue Saturday, neighbors report man and woman in heated argument. Man taken to hospital.
Assault — South Third Street Saturday, man reported assault in parking lot. Squad called.
Theft — S&S Carryout Saturday, customer reports he put wallet on counter and it was picked up.
Assault — 800 South Fourth Street Saturday, man intoxicated, taken to King’s Daughters Medical Center.
Accident — Fifth and Spruce Streets Saturday, man and woman switch places as driver inside car, hit another vehicle.
Hit-Skip — Bobby Bare Boulevard Saturday, employee reports someone backed into his car, then left.
Trouble — South Third Street Saturday, man lying on ground, SEOEMS called, taken to Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital.
Trouble — 1800 block of South Third Street Sunday, woman falls off of bike at rally, taken to King’s Daughters Medical Center.
Theft — 600 block of Spruce Street Sunday, man reports someone broke into garage and car.
Trouble — 2600 block of South Third Street Sunday, subjects sleeping on hood of car.
Trouble – Jefferson Street railroad crossing Sunday, juveniles on railroad tracks, negative contact.
Theft — 1000 South Fifth Street Sunday, car broken into, EMS bag found at other location.
Petty Theft — Walmart Friday, man allegedly took Fire Safe and diapers from store shelves, went to service desk to return items. Jackie Allen, 42, of Salyersville, Ky., arrested and taken to jail.
Theft — Township Road 341, Ironton, homeowner reports power washer and battery charger taken, no suspects.
Theft — 2700 block of North Second Street, homeowner reports car window broken, handgun and radar detector taken, no suspects.
– Aaron K. Elswick, of 2444 South Sixth Street Ironton, warrant and breaking and entering.
– Fifteen-year-old juvenile, of Ironton, breaking and entering
– Mickey McKenzie, 3039 South Ninth Street Ironton, breaking and entering
-Kimberly Delawder, of 1412 South First Street Ironton, warrant
– Elvis A. Adkins, 518 Marion Pike Coal Grove, warrant, theft
– Jacob Morrison, 2328 Co. Rd. 3 Kitts Hill, suspended operator’s license
– Timothy Allen 1219 South 10th Street Ironton, disorderly intoxication
– Heather Lynn Harrison, 1503 Karin Street Ironton, possession of drugs
– Crystal G. Lewis, 603 N. Fifth Street Ironton, warrant
– Shane C. Blanton, 115 Latonia Street Ironton, domestic violence
– John T. Stewart, 1216 Monroe Street Huntington, W.Va., no motorcycle endorsement
– Duane Salyers, 3340 Condit Street Ashland, Ky, passing bad checks
– Sarah Hans, 2718 South 11th Street Ironton, warrant
– Alexander Howard, 315 Jacobs Lane Southshore, disorderly by intoxication
-Devin L. Via, 63 Whitter Rd. Greenup, Ky, disorderly by intoxication
-Christopher Brown, 1613 South Fourth Street Ironton, domestic violence
– Chance Freeman, 718 Mulberry Street Ironton, aggravated robbery
– Steven Bowman, 610 Township Road 179 Ironton, disorderly by intoxication
– Kenneth Turvey, 804 10th B Ironton, warrant, driving under suspension
– Melissa D. Anderson, 723 South Ninth A Ironton, domestic
– Gina M. Rice, 204 Mastin Ave Ironton, domestic violence
-Steven Crager, 2715 South Sixth Street Ironton, driving under the influence
-Thomas Hanshaw, 5408 Canonsburg Rd. Ashland, Ky, aggravated robbery