Grand jury indicts 20
Published 12:00 am Sunday, May 29, 2011
A Lawrence County grand jury returned 20 indictments following its one-day session Thursday. The grand jury examined 22 witnesses and 20 cases.
The following indictments were returned:
• Rickey E. Winters, 51, 417 Solida Road, South Point, and Gary Bruce Thompson Jr., 35, of 901 S. Seventh St., Ironton, are each charged with first-degree grand theft, fourth-degree receiving stolen property, fifth-degree breaking and entering and fifth-degree vandalism. The two are accused of breaking into the Tackle Box in South Point.
Email newsletter signup
• Justin L. Wolfe, 23, of 213 Carl Perkins Drive, Ashland, Ky., third-degree aggravated possession of drugs
• Hallie E. Martin, 20, of 213 Carl Perkins Drive, Ashland, Ky., third-degree aggravated possession of drugs
• Kimberly McCoy, 41, of 1327 Valley Drive, Flatwoods, Ky., two counts of fifth-degree forgery
• Seth D. Coleman, 18, of 918 Adams St., Ironton, second-degree burglary
• Samantha L. Scarberry AKA Roark, 28, of 1369 28th St., Huntington, W.Va., fifth-degree illegal processing of drug documents
• Wayne A. Freeman, 47, of 61 Township Road 84 W., Willow Wood, second-degree improperly discharging a firearm at or into habitation
• Amanda L. Debraga, 25, of 6028 Hubbard’s Branch Road, Huntington, W.Va., fifth-degree misuse of credit cards, two counts of fifth-degree forgery
• Jeremy B. Bailey, 35, of 6028 Hubbard’s Branch Road, Huntington, W.Va., fourth-degree misuse of credit cards, three counts of fourth-degree forgery, three counts of fifth-degree forgery
• Mark A. Daniels, 42, of 2202 County Road 55, Ironton, third-degree domestic violence
• Steven F. Easterling, 34, of 2202 S. Eighth St., Ironton, fifth-degree aggravated possession of drugs and misdemeanor possession of drugs
• Amanda L. Dempsey, 27, of 1403 County Road 171, Scottown, fifth-degree criminal simulation
• Joseph R. Thompson, 33, of 815 Lawrence St., Ironton, second-degree burglary
• Randell L. Conley, 44, of the Four Seasons motel, Ashland, Ky., fifth-degree theft
• Charles R. Hall Jr., 22, of 615 Cliff St., Ironton, second-degree felonious assault
• Brent L. Bell, 36, of 537 Coal Bank Hollow, Ironton, fifth-degree possessing criminal tools, fifth-degree breaking and entering
• James M. Sharp, 41, of 10092 State Route 243, South Point, fifth-degree possession of cocaine
• Paul E. McMackin, 41, of 201 Complement St., Coal Grove, fifth-degree possession of cocaine.
The grand jury also returned one secret indictment for two counts of fifth-degree criminal non-support and two counts of misdemeanor criminal non-support.