POLICE REPORTS – 8/19/12
Assault — Peddler’s South Third Street, 4:45 a.m. Friday, fight reported between patrons at restaurant, man alleged woman called him by another name, said she hated him and punched him, Kylie Fanning, 23, 109 Tango Ave., Raceland Ky., arrested and taken to jail.
Breaking and entering — 200 block Township Road 148, Chesapeake, 6:15 p.m. Tuesday, chain saws, floor jack, other tools from barn.
Burglary — 3300 block County Road 18, South Point, 6:56 p.m. Aug. 10, jewelry taken from residence.
Theft — Chesapeake Auto Sales, Township Road 1533, Proctorville, 1:35 p.m. Wednesday, jet ski taken.
Domestic — Union Township, 12:63 a.m. Thursday, woman reportedly assaulted, choked, threatened with a gun, suspect named.
– Homer J. Jenkins, 50, 5876 County Road 19, Kitts Hill, commitment Thursday by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
– Jeremy Creech, 31, 102 N. Hill St., Grayson, Ky. outstanding warrants Thursday by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
– Brent A. Goody, 33, 373 Township Road, 297, Ironton, outstanding warrants Wednesday by the Hanging Rock Police Department.
– Justin R. Hargis, 31, 8050 County Road 1, South Point, court review Wednesday by the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
– Justin Callicoat, 19, 1505 Lawrence St., Ironton, petty theft, holder for Adult Probation Agency, outstanding warrant Wednesday by the Ironton Police Department.