Hearing set on request to vacate road
At its regular Thursday meeting, the Lawrence County Commission:
• Advertised for public hearing and viewing for the purpose to vacate a portion of Township Road 146 in Union Township;
• Approved a proclamation naming October as domestic violence awareness month;
• Approved right of way permits for Horizon Telecom;
• Approved advertising for request for qualifications for FAA projects as requested by the Airpark Advisory Committee;
• Approved a lease purchase agreement with First Secure Finance for emergency HVAC for offices of county recorder and county engineer in the amount of $215,000;
• Approved landslide agreement for a site on County Road 2.