Alleged meth lab suspects indicted
Five people arrested last week in an alleged meth lab bust in South Point were indicted this week by a Lawrence County Grand Jury this week.
According to information from the prosecutor’s office, the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office was called to the Lawrence Village Apartments to investigate a suspicious odor and suspected meth production.
When the deputy arrived, he allegedly saw smoke coming from a second floor window.
As a result of the investigation, the following people were arrested and subsequently indicted:
• Patrick Kelley, 36, of 2239 Barbeque St., Ashland, Ky., illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Ashley Kelley, 21, of 2239 Barbeque St., Ashland, Ky., complicity to illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Elvis Adkins, 25, of 518 Marion Pike Apt 5, Coal Grove, complicity to illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Cora Harmon, 22, of 214 Carl Perkins Drive, Ashland, Ky., complicity to illegal manufacture of drugs;
• Jessica Robinson, 25, of 1097 County Road 1 Apt 30, South Point, complicity to illegal manufacture of drugs;
Other indictments returned, according to information from the office of Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson, are:
• Margaret Sparks, 32, of 1603 Luci Mae Drive, Flatwoods, Ky., possession of drugs (oxycodone);
• Roger Bledsoe, 40, of 541 22nd St., Huntington, W.Va., possession of drugs (heroin), possession of drug abuse instruments;
• Jason Ratcliff, 34, of 47 Township Road 1334, South Point, possession of drugs (oxymorphone);
• Myria Nikolov, 34, 113 Ashland Drive Apt. 6, South Point, possession of drugs (oxycodone), possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with evidence;
• Tawanna Talbert, 38, of 900 Heaberlin Road, Wurtland, Ky., burglary and three counts of complicity to burglary;
• Christine Parker, 42, of 1265D Cedar Crest Drive, Huntington, W.Va., complicity to burglary;
• Gordon Meredith Jr., 46, of 102 Township Road 1336, South Point, breaking and entering, possessing criminal tools, two counts criminal trespass;
• Angela Pruitt, 30, of 9513 State Route 217, Scottown, breaking and entering;
• Dennis Walters, 33, of 9513 State Route 217, Scottown, breaking and entering;
• John Clark, 30, of 126 Teddy Lane, Greenup, Ky., five counts of burglary;
• Raymond Parker, 52, of 65 Stowers Road, Griffithsville, W.Va., burglary;
• Bobby Dement, 37, of 386 Township Road 88, Proctorville, breaking and entering;
• Michelle Brandenburg, 22, of 19 Township Road 1336, South Point, endangering children, obstructing justice;
• Cory Brewer, 23, of 428 Township Road 109, South Point, endangering children, felonious assault;
• Jess Pritchard Jr., 37, of 707 Ashtabula St., Ironton, assault on a peace officer, failure to comply with order or signal of police officer, resisting arrest;
• Brandon Spencer, 30, of 248 Township Road 1163, Proctorville, felonious assault, assault, two counts of endangering children, criminal damaging;
• David Kyle, 47, of 46 Private Drive 142, Proctorville, having weapons under a disability, cruelty to animals;
• Timothy Powell, 42, of 227 County Road 407, South Point, menacing, aggravated menacing, criminal trespass, improperly discharging a firearm at or into a habitation;
• David Lee Rowe Jr., 36, of 516 Hecla St., Ironton, failure to register;
• Terren Jenkins, 21, of 258 Private Drive 4649 County Road 52, Ironton, failure to register.