Grand jury indicts man on school threat
Published 10:17 am Thursday, September 25, 2014
A Florida man arrested for allegedly communicating a shooting threat against Ironton Elementary School was indicted this week by a Lawrence County grand jury.
Kyle A. Parramore, 23, of Wesley Chapel, was indicted on counts of third-degree making terroristic threats and second-degree inducing panic.
Parramore allegedly made the threat on Sept. 12 on an anonymous Internet forum.
Email newsletter signup
Agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and officers from the University of South Florida police on Saturday arrested Parramore without incident on warrants on the university grounds located in Tampa, Florida, where Parramore was employed as a maintenance worker.
Parramore is being housed in the Hillsborough County Jail until his transport to Lawrence County.
Also indicted this week were several Lawrence County and Greenup, Kentucky, residents for manufacturing meth.
Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson said over the past several months, the Lawrence Drug and Major Crime Task Force, Ohio State Highway Patrol and sheriff’s office have been successful at recognizing meth labs.
“The production of meth is very dangerous to the community at large,” Anderson said. “We spend a lot of resources attempting to eradicate those meth labs.”
Those indicted were:
• Kevin Slone, 30, and Tonya Burggraf, 45, both of 1087 Township Road 309, Chesapeake, second-degree illegal manufacture of drugs; and
• Phillmore C. Kiser, 35, of 74 Chalet Circle, Greenup, Joseph L. Skeens, 30, of 44 Jeffs Valley, Greenup, and Charles J. Bays, 3221 State Route 2, Greenup, second-degree illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs.
Other indictments filed by Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson’s office are:
• Andrew C. Johnson, 28, of 2793 County Road 17, South Point, failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer, receiving stolen property and misdemeanor DUI, driving under suspension and possessing drug abuse instruments;
• Hillary S. Nance, 22, of 27 Private Drive 5904, Ironton, tampering with evidence and possession of drugs (Alpha PVP);
• Brian A. Cooper, 62, of 2598 State Route 650, Ironton, failure to comply with the order or signal of police officer;
• Joseph M. Waddle, 23, of 506 Marion Pike Lot 4, Coal Grove, aggravated robbery, having weapons under a disability, theft of a firearm and misdemeanor theft;
• David Allen Harris, 21, of 506 Marion Pike Lot 4, Coal Grove, aggravated robbery, having weapons under a disability, theft of a firearm and misdemeanor theft;
• Justin M. Callicoat, 21, of 115 1/2 S. Sixth St., Ironton, burglary;
• Stuart Wolfe, 54, 275 N. Third St., Ironton, disrupting public service;
• Christopher T. Ball, 34, of 379 Township Road 155 E., Pedro, possession of drugs (oxycodone) and misdemeanor theft and possession of drugs;
• Stacy E. Wilson, 33, of 802 S. Seventh St., Ironton, assault on a peace officer, possession of drugs (Methylin) and misdemeanor resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Darryl D. Taylor, 39, of 925 S. Tenth St., four counts of trafficking in drugs (oxycodone);
• Jason P. Newcomb, 32, of 65 Private Drive 954 County Road 52, Ironton, trafficking in drugs (Alpha PVP) and tampering with evidence;
• Craig A. Hogsten, 44, of 65 Private Drive 954 County Road 52, Ironton, trafficking in drugs (Alpha PVP) and tampering with evidence;
• Susan E. Hanshaw, 51, of 719 County Road 15, South Point, five counts of trafficking in drugs (oxycodone).
• Alfreda C. Fetter, 71, of 19 Township Road 506, Kitts Hill, tampering with evidence;
• Paula J. Crissinger, 49, of 19 Township Road 506, Kitts Hill, tampering with evidence;
• Leroy A. Page III, 27, of 130 S. Chester St., West Jefferson, aggravated trafficking in drugs (crack cocaine) and possession of crack cocaine;
• Curtis A. Page, 40, of 2674 Castine Way, Reynoldsburg, aggravated trafficking in drugs (crack cocaine) and possession of crack cocaine;
• Billy J. Layman, 45, of 6595 County Road 15, Chesapeake, DUI;
• Eric Lezu, 46, of 1435 County Road 411, Proctorville, possession of heroin and misdemeanor possession of drugs (Alprazolam);
• Joshua Fulton, 22, of 18023 State Route 243, Chesapeake, breaking and entering;
• Bradley Thacker, 18, of 71 Private Drive 4765 State Route 7, Chesapeake, breaking and entering;
• Keion T.C. Looney, 28, of 260 Cedardale St., Pontiac, Michigan, two counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs (oxycodone);
• Michael R. Short Jr., 26, of 415 W. 12th St., Huntington, theft;
• Andrew McGuire, 24, of 2536 Township Road 177, Willow Wood, breaking and entering;
• Casey J. Rutt, 31, of 16460 State Route 218, Scottown, complicity to breaking and entering;
• Scotty R. McDonald, 28, of 3548 County Road 31, Chesapeake, vandalism;
• Timothy McComas, 29, of 88 Township Road 1027, South Point, domestic violence, theft and misdemeanor domestic violence;
• Leon Adams Jr., 55, of 1178 County Road 60, South Point, possession of drugs (oxycodone) and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and DUI.
An indictment is a formal allegation that an individual has committed a crime. The accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.