9 indicted following November grand jury
A Lawrence County grand jury this week returned indictments for nine individuals.
The following is information from the office of Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson:
• Ricky L. Bare, 57, of 704 S. Seventh St., Ironton, theft;
• Donny R. Cremeans, 433 Private Drive, 856 Township Road 251, South Point, domestic violence;
• Lucy L. Parker, 54, of 52 Hobart Road, Lucasville, possession of drugs (methamphetamine) and possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Joseph A. Barker, 35, of 407 Lane St., Coal Grove, failure to comply with the order or signal of police officer;
• Margie R. Marcum, 32, of 2483 Deep Elk Road, Inez, Kentucky, aggravated possession of drugs (heroin) and possession of drug abuse instruments;
• Brandon L. Ainsworth, 22, of 3910 County Road 55, South Point, theft;
• Derek S. Childers, 31, of 175 Township Road 1055, Proctorville, two counts of burglary, four counts of breaking and entering;
• Dara Rowe, 36, of 13 Township Road 373, Ironton, tampering with evidence;
• Marla J. Laber Saylor, 38, of 5236 County Road 6, Ironton, possession of drugs (heroin).
An indictment is a formal allegation that an individual has committed a crime. The accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.