2 men indicted for burglarizing home of elderly Ironton woman
Two men accused of breaking into a woman’s home in Ironton were indicted by a Lawrence County grand jury.
The grand jury met on Monday and Tuesday this week and charged Chris Destocki, 34, of 1606 Charlotte St., Ironton, and Nathaniel J. Delong, 36, of 206 West View Drive, South Point, each on a single count of second-degree burglary.
The two were arrested on Nov. 11 after allegedly being caught breaking into a 67-year-old woman’s home on County Road 7A.
According to a sheriff’s report, the daughter of the victim caught the men in the home. Also according to the report, Destocki, who was acquainted with the victim, allegedly had $358 in his pockets, which belonged to the victim.
It was also later discovered that more than $1 million was missing from a safe in the home.
Other indictments filed this week, according to the office of Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson are:
• Tracy J. McDonald, 45, of 19 Township Road 1391, Chesapeake, felonious assault and misdemeanor assault;
• Jennifer L. Edmonds, 39, of 2212 Carter Ave., Ashland, forgery;
• Steven W. Horsely, 34, of 4114 Skidmore St., Ashland, forgery;
• Devon Harmon, 36, of 627 S. Seventh St., Ironton, breaking and entering;
• Phillmore Kiser, 36, of 74 Chalet Circle, Greenup, Kentucky, failure to appear;
• Charles R. Johnson II, 26, of 56 County Road 57 Unit 2, South Point, possession of controlled substances (heroin) and possession of drug abuse instruments;
• Tammie M. Fitzpatrick, 50, of 56 County Road 57 Unit 2, South Point, possession of controlled substances (heroin);
• Stanley Carter, 36, of 621 S. Eighth St., Ironton, forgery;
• Chayton Holycross, 30, of 249 Freedom Lane, Delaware; burglary;
• Justin C. Kersey, 26, of 81 Township Road 1043 Apt. B, Chesapeake, vandalism, harassment by inmate and resisting arrest;
• Arnold Anderson, 37, of 301 Welch Lane, Greenup, Kentucky, felonious assault and falsification;
• John D. Ratliff, 30, of 1486 County Road 21, failure to comply with the order or signal of police officer, grand theft and felonious assault on a peace officer; and
• Tegan C. Alexander-Lindsey, 23, of 11741 Landsdonne St., Detroit, Michigan, aggravated trafficking in drugs (oxycodone), possession of drugs, tampering with evidence, furnishing false information to officer issuing traffic ticket and possession of marijuana.