UPDATE: State Route 775, State Route 141 reopened
State Route 775 in Lawrence County has been reopened between County Road 64 (Venisonham Camp Branch Road) and State Route 141, and State Route 141 is now open between State Route 775 and Township Road 204 (Arabia-Greasy Ridge Road).
State Route 141, however, remains closed between County Road 8 (Symmes Creek Road) near Aid and State Route 775. In addition, the following closures on the state highway system in ODOT District 9 are also in effect:
• State Route 93, between County Road 4 (Etna-Waterloo Road) and Township Road 623 (Sand Hollow Road);
• State Route 650, between County Road 27 (Little Pine Creek Road) and County Road 43 (Kelly’s Mill Road);
• State Route 218, between State Route 217 and the Gallia;
• State Route 139 in Scioto County, between Township Road 217 (Sulphur Springs Road) and the Jackson County line;
• State Route 140 in Scioto County, between County Road 83 (Oak Hill Branch Road) near Eifort and Jackson County.
• State Route 239 in Scioto County, between U.S. 52 and State Route 73 at West Portsmouth; and
• State Route 73 East in Scioto County, at the U.S. 52/State Route 852 overpasses, west of Portsmouth.
These closures are in effect until further notice, and motorists are reminded that crossing any closed route is strictly prohibited.