Alleged drug traffickers indicted
Published 11:24 am Thursday, August 27, 2015
Six people arrested by the Lawrence Drug and Major Crimes Task Force last week were indicted by a Lawrence County grand jury.
Dujuan Williams, AKA Wires, 26, of 16012 McGuire St., Detroit, Michigan, was indicted on three third-degree counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.
Andy Baise, 38, of 308 Township Road 109, South Point, was indicted on one third- and two fourth-degree counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.
Nichole McDerment, 35, of 69 Township Road 1026, Apt. 9, South Point, was indicted on two third-degree counts of trafficking in drugs and a fourth-degree count of trafficking in drugs.
Claudette Gibson, 41, of 49 Township Road 1013, South Point, was indicted on two third-degree counts of aggravated trafficking in drugs.
Larry L. Curry, 51, of 791 County Road 31 Apt. A, Chesapeake, was indicted on a third-degree count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.
Phillip McMullen, 34, of 49 Township Road 1013, South Point, was indicted on a third-degree count of aggravated trafficking in drugs.
According to a release from the Lawrence County Prosecutor’s Office, an investigation began about two months ago with controlled buys of oxycodone from a person known at the time as Wires.
A search warrant was executed on Aug. 17 and Wires was identified as Dujuan Williams. Oxycodone tablets were taken as evidence.
The following individuals were also indicted, according to the office of Lawrence County Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson:
• Joseph Merrill Jr., 41, of 26 Private Drive 8202 County Road 1, South Point, felonious assault, resisting arrest and domestic violence;
• Ryan Fuller, 19, of 14460 State Route 7, Proctorville, felonious assault and failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer;
• Matthew Harmon, 25, of 1118 S. Fifth St., Ironton, possession of heroin;
• Frances M. Owen, 36, of 11350 County Road 1 Apt. A, Chesapeake, burglary;
• James M. Imes, 27, of 1513 County Road 1, South Point, felonious assault;
• Shawn D, Runnels, 39, of 803 N. Kenova Road, South Point, grand theft;
• Willis Childers Jr., 47, of 149 Township Road 1063, South Point, domestic violence;
• Brandi N. McMaster, 32, of 167 Township Road 1007, Chesapeake, possession of heroin and possession of drugs;
• Tyler C. Denny, 28, of 621 S. Eighth St. Apt. D, Ironton, possession of heroin;
• Amanda Castle, 32, of 2201 N. Fourth St., Ironton, trafficking in drugs;
• Dorothy McGill, 34, of 2201 N. Fourth St., Ironton, trafficking in drugs;
• Marlene T. Paschall, 40, of 23034 Battelle Ave., Hazel Park, Michigan, aggravated trafficking in drugs, possession of drugs;
• John Christopher Kinney, 26, of 603 Buckhorn St., Ironton, aggravated vehicular assault, DUI, driving under suspension;
• Herbert P. Delawder, 37, of 109 Lane St., Coal Grove, aggravated trafficking in drugs.
An indictment is a formal allegation that an individual has committed a crime. The accused are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.