Items passed at county commission
Next meeting at Chesapeake Village Hall
The Lawrence County Commission approved several items at its meeting on Tuesday.
• Received and filed the September 2018 Lawrence County EMS Report.
• Approved one appropriation.
• Approved seven transfer funds.
• Approved the Construction Contract Modification for PID 97314 for County Road 5 and County Road 29 Resurfacing for the increase of $4,307.34, as requested by Lawrence County Engineer Patrick Leighty.
• Approved the new rates for 2019 for the Dental Care Plus Plan.
The next meeting of the Lawrence County Commission is set for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16 at Chesapeake Village Hall.