Puig sponsoring Casino Royale benefit
Published 11:24 pm Friday, May 17, 2019
CINCINNATI, Ohio (May 17, 2019) – Yasiel Puig’s Celebrity Casino Royale will be held Thursday, June 13 at 4:00 p.m. at Great American Ball Park to benefit the Wild Horse Children’s Foundation.
The evening provides a priceless opportunity for fans to play poker with the Reds outfielder and his celebrity guests for a chance to win more than $10,000 in cash prizes. In addition to a poker tournament, the event will feature casino games, local-favorite food and beverage vendors, and endless entertainment in the FOX Sports Club.
Poker tournament seats and general admission tickets are available for purchase at www.reds.com/PuigCasino.
In partnership with the Reds Community Fund, proceeds from the event will go directly towards serving underprivileged youth and families in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
The Wild Horse Children’s Foundation is supporting the renovation efforts of the Reds 150 Legacy Field Renovation Projects in St. Bernard and Bellevue, Ky. and contributing to the Reds Community Fund’s state-of-the-art Reds Youth Academy, which provides free, year-round training and education.
“I am so excited to bring my poker tournament to Cincinnati,” said Puig.
“This event will be an unforgettable night for all who attend and will help the Wild Horse Children’s Foundation make a lasting impact on the lives of children in Cincinnati who need our help the most.”
The casino night will kick off with a star-studded red carpet for sponsors and VIP guests including current and former Reds, other local professional athletes and celebrities, followed by an exclusive dinner program in the Handlebar.
The dinner program will feature an award presentation honoring Hall of Famer Marty Brennaman with the Foundation’s Inspiration Award.
General Admission Tickets are $100 and include:
• Meet and greet with Yasiel Puig
• Mingle with celebrity guests
• Food stations from favorite local eateries
• Hosted bar
• Commemorative event gifts
• Complimentary valet parking
Poker Tournament Tickets are $300 and include all the benefits of General Admission plus:
• Poker tournament seat at table with at least one celebrity
• $2,000 worth of chips
• Chance at winning more than $10,000 in cash prizes
Schedule of Events:
• 4:00 p.m. Red Carpet and VIP Cocktail Reception
• 5:00 p.m. VIP Dinner, Foundation Presentation with Live Auction
• 6:00 p.m. General Admission and Poker Tournament Registration Opens
• 7:00 p.m. Poker Tournament Begins
• 11:00 p.m. Poker Tournament Winner Announced
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, contact Lisette Carnet at email@example.com.